We are excited to announce that DMV Connect, a mobile customer service center through DMV, will be coming back to campus on Tuesday, January 15th 2019, from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., located in the Tilley Student Union Center.
DMV Connect is equipped to process all DMV transactions including:
· Updating your address
· Applying for a Real ID
· Applying for or renewing your ID card
· Applying for or renewing your driver’s license
· Applying for a license of ID with a Veteran indicator
· Getting a copy of your driving record
· Take your driver's learners permit test (must sign up online in advance @ vadmvexam.com)
· Take your road test
· Surrendering vehicle plates
· Obtaining vehicle titles, license plates, decals, and transcripts (note: titles and plates are mailed)
· Ordering disabled parking placards or plates
· Getting fishing and hunting licenses
· Updating your mailing address, voter registration address, and organ donor status
· Requesting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up an online myDMV account
· Purchasing an E-ZPass transponder
· And much more!
Save yourself the inconvenience and the time it takes to go to DMV to complete your transactions; simply visit DMV Connect! Please note there may be a wait based on individual transactions, but it’s still a faster and convenient alternative!
Tuesday, January 15 at 10:00am to 3:00pm
Tilley Spot 2 - near Chickfila
No recent activity